Amazon Display Advertising
Amazon Display Advertising (Amazon DSP) is a sophisticated demand-side platform that delivers programmatic display and video campaigns on a CPM (cost-per-thousand) basis. Amazon DSP leverages Amazon’s exclusive shopper data to target highly relevant shoppers who are most likely to be interested in a brand or product. We work directly with our clients to understand ecommerce goals and identify target audiences to build out robust, full-funnel Amazon display advertising campaigns. At Orca Pacific, we believe in helping our clients better understand the overall impact Amazon DSP has on their other Amazon marketing campaigns and business as a whole.
Key Benefits of Amazon DSP
- Amazon’s exclusive shopper data identifies highly targeted audiences on and off Amazon
- Shoppers who visited client detail pages but did not convert can be reached with re-marketing
- The reach of price-driven promotions can be significantly increased.
- Campaign budgets are managed and optimized at a more granular level, so performance improvements can be executed across all creative and targeting tactics
- Smaller budget test scenarios can be evaluated before scaling to a higher budget
- Reporting includes domain-level transparency, so we see where your messages are being seen off the Amazon platform, allowing for improved brand management