Senior Graphic Designer
As a Senior Graphic Designer at Orca Pacific, you will be in charge bringing the creativity to our content development teams, understanding the consumer and each client’s unique brand guidelines, and executing graphic/UI treatments across eCommerce spaces across desktop and mobile devices. In this role you will create and collaborate on designs, accept feedback from clients/other team members, and lead content creation efforts while cross-training other designers.
- Work cross-functionally with remote teams of designers, writers, content strategists, and account managers to define project requirements and ensure a consistent and high-quality visual experience.
- Create high-quality, visual design solutions for client’s products in the e-commerce space, including graphic overlays, icon creation, themes, design templates, and image enhancements.
- Execute modular designs in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment that scales across teams, regions, and languages quickly.
- Proficiency in Adobe applications including Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD or Figma.
- 2+ years of design and production experience as a designer in an agency, or in-house creative teams with a high level of production.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to external vendors, internal employees, and sometimes clients as needed.
- Ability to train and coach vendors, giving feedback to other designers as needed.
- Proven ability to work in a team structure, accept creative feedback, and adjust to client’s needs.
- Ability to develop established design structures to scale across multiple client’s needs.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with video editing and software including After Effects or similar products.
- Experience with product photography, and best-in-class strategies
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO IT:
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphic/Visual UI designer
- Creative problem-solving
- Experience with creation of digital assets for web, mobile, and ecommerce spaces.
- Fluent or solid grasp of English. Other spoken languages a bonus
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and salary requirements to Careers@OrcaPac.com