Careers at Orca Pacific
As a Graphic Designer at Media.Monks, you will be in charge of understanding the consumer journey, knowing your assigned client’s unique brand guidelines, and executing graphic/UI treatments across eCommerce spaces. In this role you will create and collaborate on designs, accept feedback from clients/other team members, and QA work of other design stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with remote teams of Designers, Writers, Account Managers to define project requirements and ensure a consistent and high-quality visual experience.
- Create high-quality, visual design solutions for client’s products in the e-commerce space, including graphic overlays, icon creation, themes/layouts, design templates, and image enhancements.
- Proficiency in Adobe applications including Illustrator, Photoshop, XD or Figma, Asana, Word, Excel, and Google Slides.
- 2+ years of design and production experience as a designer in an agency, or in-house creative teams with a high level of production.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to external vendors, internal employees, and clients as needed.
- Ability to coach vendors and giving feedback to other stakeholders as needed.
- Proven ability to work in a team structure, accept creative feedback, and adjust to client’s needs.
- Ability to develop established design structures to scale across multiple client’s needs.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with video editing and software including After Effects or similar products.
- Experience with product photography and best-in-class strategies
- Experience working with Offshore and Nearshore teams
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO IT:
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphic/Visual UI designer
- Creative problem-solving
- Experience with creation of digital assets for web, mobile, and ecommerce spaces.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.