Global Expansion Lead
Orca Pacific is a tech-enabled, full-service agency with an exclusive focus on Amazon. We are looking for a client-focused, professional, and trustworthy Global Expansion Lead.
This person needs to be a strategic thinker who demonstrates a high degree of ownership, a strong work ethic, and intellectual flexibility. The Global Expansion Lead’s primary responsibility is to help grow and expand Orca Pacific Amazon services to marketplaces outside of the United States. This person will work with partners in local country markets to ramp up resources, process, documentation and best practices for Orca Pacific’s full service offering. We need a strong Expansion Lead who can own key launch and expansion initiatives as we lay our international foundations. You’ll need to work across the organization to deliver various projects from strategy and planning phases through to execution.
About Orca Pacific
For over a decade, we’ve been growing the Amazon business of consumer product brands from Amazon’s own backyard. We do it by equipping former Amazonians and top industry minds with a suite of advanced technology and then setting them loose. We’ve mastered the platform and help our clients do the same through Amazon consulting and management services.
- Understand Orca Pacific’s full service offerings to clients
- Maintain an excellent relationship with country managers
- Work closely with the Executive team at Orca Pacific to lay the foundations for international growth. You’ll be responsible for managing the cross-functional work streams necessary to launch new countries.
- Program/Project Management: Create and maintain multiple, concurrent and matrixed program plans. Be able to prioritize multiple moving pieces, identify dependencies, anticipate risks, and solve bottlenecks. Leverage a wide network of people & resources to ensure on-time completion and deliver desired business results.
- Communication: Explain and justify workstream prioritization across teams. Communicate status risks, and changes of program milestones to senior business leaders
- Strategic Problem Solving: You’ll be the first to tackle many of our toughest problems. You’ll need to break down complex problems into their component parts and have a robust analytical toolkit to understand the best path forward. As you design solutions, you’ll need to see the bigger picture, and ensure they can scale as we expand every corner of the globe.
- Execution: You’ll need to get your hands dirty to find what works before we scale the solution. You’ll need to know how to balance speed with attention to detail, and be able to deliver results.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Liaison with the Orca Pacific US Delivery team
- Occasional travel required
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and salary requirements to kashifz@OrcaPac.com
NEED TO HAVE:
- Previous track record working with global teams
- Passion for international markets and willingness to travel
- 4+ years of experience in strategy, consulting, program management or international expansion
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Superb project and program management skills
- Passion for data-informed decision making
- Amazon retail experience
- Successful track record of managing internal relationships
- Demonstrated ability to present to and earn the trust of executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong negotiating skills
- Hunger to make an impact