Amazon PPC Management
(formerly Amazon Marketing Services / AMS)
How do you get your brand and products in front of more shoppers more quickly? Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Product Display Ads are the most important and effective promotional opportunities on the platform.
Versions of them are available on Vendor Central (1P) and Seller Central (3P), and they’re all part of Amazon Paid Search: a PPC (pay-per-click)-based ad platform that operates at the bottom of the sales funnel.
Using Orca Pacific For Amazon PPC Management, You Can:
- Effectively target the right customers actively searching for a given keyword or phrase.
- Reach shoppers who are typically much closer to making a purchase.
- Leverage Amazon paid search to provide unprecedented visibility and conversion on products.
- Grow your Amazon-based business like never before, utilizing an advanced technology stack.
Maximize Amazon PPC With Human & Software Intelligence
Orca Pacific leverages revolutionary software to manage Amazon Paid Search with unprecedented precision and scale. This solution connects to Amazon through a closed API, allowing two-way communication with Amazon’s 1P and 3P advertising platforms. The combination of data science, artificial intelligence and human insight from the experts in Amazon PPC management delivers extremely impactful results.
Benefits of Using Orca Pacific For Amazon PPC Management:
When you work with Orca Pacific—and our powerful proprietary technology—for Amazon PPC management, you’ll get:
- Meaningful Insights. Regular cross-campaign reporting with customized attribution windows that help you better analyze, understand and improve performance over time.
- Timely Event Identification. Real-time alerts of potential problems, such as out-of-stock products; losing the “buy box”; and when budgets start running out.
- Detailed, on-Demand Scheduling. The ability to schedule search campaigns by day and time to see where you’re getting the most value—a feature that the native Amazon platforms don’t provide.
- Treat Niche Products Like Your Top Sellers. Automated analysis, sales reporting and insights on a regular basis for all the items in your catalog—not just the top sellers.
- Competitive and Brand Insights. Performance analysis by brand, category and content value, so you can see how you compare to competitors. We can monitor your ability to rank for high-value organic keywords, as well as your average rate of first-page organic search results.
- Keyword Harvesting. Identification of underutilized keywords that can be used to build smarter campaigns—which increases Return on Advertising Spend (RoAS) more than human effort alone.
Our internal technology gives our team a larger field of vision across your whole Amazon business. Thanks to our robust proprietary solutions and industry-leading expertise, we can virtually guarantee a substantial increase in advertising performance.