Amazon Paid Search
(formerly Amazon Marketing Services)
Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Product Display Ads are the most important and effective promotional opportunities available on the Amazon platform. Versions of them are available on Vendor Central (1P) and Seller Central (3P). Amazon Paid Search is a PPC (Pay-per-Click) based ad platform and operates at the bottom of the sales funnel. As an Amazon PPC agency, we’re able to effectively target the right customers who actively searching for a given keyword or phrase and who are typically much closer to making a purchase. This makes Amazon Paid Search a powerful tactic to secure visibility and conversion on products and instrumental to the growth of any Amazon-based business.
Key benefits of Amazon PPC
- One of the most cost-effective drivers of traffic and sales available on the Amazon platform.
- Offers immediately improved ROAS that is tracked for each campaign.
- Provides significant whole business lift from running continuous, well-established, well-optimized paid search campaigns and a cost-effective way to improve organic sales performance.
Human + Software Intelligence
Orca Pacific utilizes standard-setting software solution to manage Amazon search with precision and scale not possible with manual administration. The software connects to Amazon through a closed API which allows two-way communication with Amazon’s 1P and 3P advertising platforms. The combination of data science, artificial intelligence, and human insight from a dedicated and experienced Advertising Manager delivers extremely powerful results.
The Benefits to Clients:
- Meaningful insights: Regular cross-campaign reporting with customized attribution windows that helps you better analyze, understand, and improve performance over time.
- Timely event identification: Provides visibility when ASINs are out of stock, losing the Buy Box, running out of budget, and eligibility status.
- Granular scheduling on demand: Daypart search campaigns by day and time, which is a capability not available in the native Amazon platforms.
- Deep ROAS and ACoS analysis at scale: Analysis, sales reporting, and insights on a regular basis.
- Customized budgets: Improved campaign efficiency through automated budgets, resulting in more precision and variation while allowing our team to focus on more strategic campaign initiatives.
- Competitive and brand insights: Competitive brand and category analysis, automated brand audit to benchmark and monitor content value. Capabilities also include ranking capabilities on high value organic keywords as well as the average rate of first page organic results.
- Keyword harvesting: Identifies underutilized keywords that can then be used to inform and build scalable campaigns. The result is an increase in ROAS that could not be achieved by human effort alone.
The bid management and reporting tool gives our team a larger field of vision across your whole Amazon business. The massive efficiency gains delivered by the reporting platform allows a broader, more regular, and granular focus on the products you promote with Sponsored Ads. This means we can give the level of attention to the entire catalog that would typically only be reserved for your top sellers.