PPC/Paid Search Manager
Orca Pacific is looking for a skilled PPC/Paid Search Manager to operate and optimize our Google Ads strategy. This is a unique opportunity to inherit a sophisticated strategy and make an impact right out of the gate.
We’re searching for an expert-level paid search marketer, preferably with experience in B2B. Our ideal candidate is hungry and capable of immediately contributing to our operation.
- Independently own a large-budget Google Ads strategy with several campaign groups
- Optimize Google Ads campaigns for maximum lead volume while staying in budget
- Create and manage PPC landing pages using WordPress
- Independently own and optimize a small-budget Google Display strategy
- Create channel performance reports using Microsoft Excel and present findings to leadership
- Manage integration between Google Ads and Microsoft Dynamics using Zapier
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics to perform CRM maintenance, manage automation, and pull custom reports.
- Perform basic website SEO through WordPress
- Assist in the addition of webpages, blog posts, and other site content through WordPress
If you think of yourself as a skilled analyst and proven performance marketer with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and organization even in a fast-paced environment, then please apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert-level experience with Google Ads
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- B2B marketing experience or knowledge
- Hunger to make an impact
- Team mentality
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the eCommerce industry
- Email marketing experience (Active Campaign)
- Leadership skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and salary requirements to Careers@OrcaPac.com
- Healthcare Benefits – 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Transportation Reimbursement – parking/public transportation (bus, train, light rail)
- Great PTO (Paid Time Off) Program
- Company-Provided Cell Phone and Laptop
- Ability to Work From Home
- Conveniently Located Company Office in Seattle
- Yearly Bonus
- Career Development Opportunities
About Orca Pacific:
For over a decade, we’ve been growing the Amazon business of consumer product brands from Amazon’s own backyard. We do it through a combination of expertise and technology. We’ve mastered the Amazon platform and help our clients do the same through Amazon consulting and management services.