Content Marketing Coordinator
We are a modern agency looking for a multi-talented Content Marketing Coordinator to work alongside our marketing staff in the conceptualization, creation, and online distribution of multimedia content.
Blog articles, whitepapers, podcasts, videos… our content strategy is broad and requires creative multi-taskers to manage it effectively. Our ideal candidate is hungry and capable of immediately contributing to our operation by:
- Owning all social media posting with organizational prowess (scheduling, tracking, etc.)
- Writing copy for various uses like social media posts, press releases, and email marketing.
- Leading filming sessions and operating DSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio equipment.
- Editing videos and podcasts to meet high-quality production standards.
- Designing and writing copy for top-notch pitch decks and PPT presentations.
- Offering creative insight and strategic marketing recommendations.
- Filling in where needed as a reliable and versatile do-er.
If you think of yourself as an energetic creative with the ability to maintain a high-level of productivity and organization even in a fast-paced environment, then please apply.
If you are a team player who thrives in an environment where all ideas are on the table and mutual respect is the rule of law, then please apply.
Need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social media prowess or social media marketing experience
- Prior experience with video gear and equipment
- Prior experience with Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint
- Basic marketing knowledge
- Charisma and humor
- Hunger to make an impact
Nice to have:
- Journalism or video production background
- Experience with podcast production
- Public relations writing experience
ABOUT ORCA PACIFIC:
For over 10 years, we’ve been building and implementing Amazon strategies for industry-leading brands and manufacturers across category lines. With curated expertise and a suite of proprietary software tools and processes, we provide front-to-back service for both 1P Vendors and 3P Sellers.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and salary requirements to Careers@OrcaPac.com